Wismec: Reuleaux RX2/3
The Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 200W TC Box Mod by Jay Bo Designs integrates an intuitive chipset and build design that allows users to easily switch between a dual-18650 battery bay or the signature triple-18650 battery chassis, switching maximum power of 150W or 200W.
Batteries not included.
Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3 200W TC Box Mod Features:
- Design Collaboration by Wismec and Jay Bo Designs
- Triple 18650 Battery Platform
- Optional Dual 18650 Battery Platform
- Maximum Wattage Output - Triple 18650: 200W
- Maximum Wattage Output - Dual 18650: 150W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Powerful Wismec RX2/3 Chipset
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- Intuitive Large OLED Display
- Superior Aluminum Construction
- Poly-Angular Frame
- Magnetized Interchangeable Battery Cover - Two Options
- Onboard Reverse Polarity Protection
- Upgradeable Software
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Available in Cyan/Grey, Gold, and Matte White
- 1 Reuleaux RX2/3
- 1 Preinstalled 3-Cell Battery Cover
- 1 2-Cell Battery Cover
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instruction Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com's parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.