Smok: G320 Marshal Kit
The Smok Marshal G320 TC (temperature control) and TFV8 Big Baby Starter Kit is SmokTech's latest powerful flagship platform, combining the highly advanced and expanded functionality of the Marshal G320 Mod with the exceptional TFV8 Big Baby.
SMOK Marshall G320 320W TC Box Mod Features:
- Triple High-Amp 18650 Battery - Sold Separately
- Optional Dual 18650 Platform - Maximum Power Downgraded To 220W
- Dimensions: 89.5mm by 61.5mm by 31mm
- Maximum Wattage Output: 320W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 0.96 Inch Top-Style OLED Display
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Side Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Balanced Charge Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Silver, and Gold
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank Features:
- Enlarged Edition of the Baby Beast
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- 1 G320 Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 V8 Baby-X4 Coil Head
- 1 V8 Baby-T6 Coil Head
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com's parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.