Smok: Alien Kit
The SMOK Alien 220W TC Starter Kit is truly out of this world, integrating a unique statement piece with ultra-performance chipset with 220W of maximum power and full temperature regulation alongside the widely popular TFV8 Baby Beast Tank.
Batteries not included.
SMOKTech Alien 220W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Dimensions: 85mm by 44mm by 30mm
- Wattage Output Range: 6-220W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Detail-Orientated OLED Display
- Series Connection
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Stealth Firing Mechanism
- Ergonomically Placed Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cap
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Alien V1.2.2 Firmware Upgrade Available here.
- Available in Silver, Gunmetal, Champaigne Gold, Orange. Blue, Red, and White Red
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.2ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
Product Package Includes:
- 1 Alien 220 Mod
- 1 TFV8 Baby Beast Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Coil Head
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Coil Head
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual
- Spare Parts
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
CIGARNBEYOND.com and any of CIGARNBEYOND.com's parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.